1. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF THE WEBSITE CONDITIONS OF USE
This disclaimer establishes the general conditions governing the access, consultation and use of the contents of the website owned by PRODUCTOS DE ALMADRABA, S.L., by the user through the website. The websites, hereinafter referred to as portals or web pages, are subject exclusively to the regulations in force in Spain, to which both national and foreign users of these web pages are subject:
2. OWNERSHIP OF THE WEBSITE AND MEANS OF CONTACT
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, PRODUCTOS DE ALMADRABA, S.L. informs that it is the owner of the following website:
These websites are the property of PRODUCTOS DE ALMADRABA, S.L., whose identification data are as follows:
Company name: PRODUCTOS DE ALMADRABA, S.L., hereinafter GADIRA.
Corporate Tax Code: B11545027
Registered office: Polígono Industrial el Olivar, Parc 7.5 - 11160 Barbate (Cádiz)
The company is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Cádiz and its registration details are as follows: Volume 1502· Folio 155· Sheet CA-21941– Book 0 – Section 8.
If you wish to contact us, please use the following contact details:
Tel.: (+34) 956435839
All notifications and communications between users and GADIRA will be considered effective for all purposes if they are made by one of the means listed above.
3. ACCEPTANCE, AVAILABILITY AND MODIFICATION OF THE WEBSITE CONDITIONS OF USE
The user undertakes to read and expressly accept these Website Conditions of Use, in the version published by GADIRA at the time the user accesses the advertised contents. These conditions are always at the user’s disposal and can be stored and/or reproduced in any case. Accordingly, GADIRA may modify these conditions at any time, without affecting the advertised contents.
4. APPLICABLE LAWS
This disclaimer is subject to the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December 2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
Access to the GADIRA website and the use that may be made of the information and content included therein are the sole responsibility of the user. The conditions of access to the website are subject to the legislation in force and to the principles of good faith and lawful use of the same by the user. As a general rule, any action to the detriment of the owner is prohibited. The use of the website for illegal or unauthorised purposes is strictly prohibited.
5. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE AND USE OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Access to the GADIRA website is free of charge and purchases can only be made by persons of legal age. As a user you agree:
- Not to misrepresent your identity or date of birth in order to access the website.
- Not to use any of the content provided by GADIRA for illegal purposes.
- Not to carry out any activity that could damage, overload, degrade or impede the normal operation of the website.
- Not to obtain the contents made available on the website by illegal, fraudulent, theft or plagiarism means, in accordance with the provisions of the Criminal Code and the regulations in force.
In the event that the user causes damage to third parties through the use of any content provided through the website, the user expressly exonerates GADIRA from any liability. In this sense, you, the user, assume sole responsibility for any liability that may arise.
In order to guarantee the rights in accordance with these conditions and in compliance with current legislation GADIRA may:
- Supervise the website through its administrators, respecting the confidentiality of communications and the privacy of the user, and in particular take all the necessary measures to ensure that, in the event of the discovery of identity fraud on the part of a minor, the latter’s parents or guardians are informed, if necessary.
- Temporarily suspend the service without prior notice for technological or legal reasons that must be duly justified.
- Modify the conditions of use of the content, if there is sufficient cause or reason, for technological or legal reasons.
- Modify, without prior notice, the contents of the website when it deems it appropriate for reasons related to its activity.
- Deny access to the content, without prior notice, to any user who contravenes the provisions of these conditions.
6. LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
- GADIRA will only be liable for any damage that the user may suffer as a result of accessing the website if such damage is attributable to its wilful misconduct.
- Likewise, GADIRA will not be liable for any damage suffered by the user in the event of the impossibility of providing the service due to fortuitous even, force majeure or any other cause not attributable to GADIRA.
- In addition, GADIRA is not responsible for the malfunctioning of the website due to maintenance work, malfunctions, malfunctioning of the terminal or its insufficient capacity to support the systems necessary for the use of the service.
- GADIRA will take appropriate measures to ensure a rapid response, without being responsible for delays caused by telecommunications services.
- The user is solely liable for the consequences of providing false information (including age) or information belonging to someone other than the user.
- GADIRA reserves the right to take appropriate legal action in the event of non-compliance by the user with their obligations, as well as the right to restrict access to the advertised content.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
GADIRA makes every effort to ensure that the information appearing on the website is accurate and up to date.
The user exonerates GADIRA from any liability that may arise from interruptions in the availability of access to the contents due to force majeure or beyond its control, such as the modem, the user’s computer system, browsing software, viruses, the interconnection of telephone and electrical networks, ADSL line, fibre optics, ISDN, and/or any other transport or telecommunications infrastructure used by the user.
GADIRA is not liable for any damage that may be caused to the user by the content belonging to third parties. The risks associated with accessing third-party content are the exclusive responsibility of the user, who must comply with the terms and conditions of such content, for which GADIRA is not liable.
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal nature of the use of any content and/or the carrying out of any activity on the web pages included in or accessible through the website, they are obliged to send a notification to GADIRA duly identifying themselves and specifying the alleged infringements.
8. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The intellectual property rights of this website, its source code, design, browsing structures and the various elements contained therein are the exclusive property of GADIRA, which is entitled to exercise the rights of exploitation in any form, and in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, in accordance with applicable Spanish and European Union legislation.
No part of the contents of this website may be reproduced in whole or in part without the express written consent of the owner.
Unauthorised use of this content by any other person or company will give rise to the liability established by law.
GADIRA may display services or products with the trademarks and commercial signs indicated on its website. GADIRA is the legal owner of its trademarks and advertising material.
Any form of exploitation, including any type of reproduction, distribution, transfer to third parties, public communication and transformation, by means of any type of medium or means, of the aforementioned works, creations and distinctive signs is prohibited without the prior and express authorisation of their respective owners.
Failure to comply with this prohibition may constitute an infringement punishable by law.
It is forbidden, except in cases expressly authorised by GADIRA, to present this website or the information contained therein under frames, distinctive signs, trademarks or corporate or commercial names of another person, company or entity, expressly including the photographic content, which is considered to be the exclusive property of the owner.
Violation of any of the aforementioned rights may constitute a breach of these General Conditions of Use and an offence punishable under Articles 270 et seq of the Criminal Code.
9. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These conditions are governed by the current Spanish regulations applicable. The user agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Barbate for the resolution of any disputes that may arise from the provisions of these conditions, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, with the exception of matters relating to the online sales contract itself, which will be subject to the jurisdiction of the buyer’s domicile.
In accordance with Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013, we provide the customer with the following link to access the European Union’s Online Dispute Resolution platform, European Union’s Online Dispute Resolution Platform., European Union’s Online Dispute Resolution Platform.
10. NULLITY AND INEFFECTIVENESS OF CLAUSES
If any provision of these conditions is declared wholly or partly invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity will only affect that provision or that part of it which is invalid or unenforceable, and the conditions will otherwise remain in full force and effect.